Click & Capture is an online photography contest 2018 organized by Udaipur Vibes. The main goal of this online contest is to bring all photography enthusiasts under one roof and to showcase their art of photography. Photographers of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels are invited to enter their best images into this open contest. We had organized a smaller version of this contest last year at city level but this time we are planning to make it grand and the entries will be accepted from all over India.
Participate and stand a chance to win prizes worth thousands of Rupees along with exciting gift hampers and goodies !
Participation from all over India
- Old streets
- Portrait of old people
Portrait of old people
Photograph by:Nallur Suhas Bhat
“If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere”
Photograph by:Sayan Raha
“Monsoon in Kolkata”
Photograph by:Dimple Pancholi
Photograph by: Nallur Suhas Bhat
“If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere”
Photograph by: Sayan Raha
“Monsoon in Kolkata”
Photograph by: Dimple Pancholi
- The contest is open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on udaipurvibes.com/contests. Participants need to register in order to submit entries.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Images should be no larger than 3 MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
- Participants have to register themselves to participate in this contest by paying a nominal fees for each entry submitted as a registration amount via Paytm, Tez or other payment options available on the registration page.
- Participants can submit as many entries as they like at Rs. 50 per entry. Each entry will be considered only when submission charge is paid for it.
- Participants are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded. A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned, subject to our discretion, from participating in any future contests.
- We will appoint a judge / judges. This will comprise of members of the editorial team and / or external judges.
- The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning photos. The results and the winners will be announced on the website and on our social handles.
- The decision of the judging panel will be final and binding on all participants in respect to all matters relating to the contest.
- We reserve the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
- Prizes (if any) will be shipped for free within India. Winners from outside India may mention an Indian address to ship the prizes. Also, they will have to bear the shipping expense to their respective countries.
- Any state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income tax) on any prize that may be awarded to the winners under the contest will be solely paid by them.
- Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which the participants have not obtained any license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- We respect the photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant us, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
- The photographer will be given credits wherever the image is used.
The contest, submission(s) and the rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.
Q1. Why we are charging registration fees on per entry basis?
Ans. Because we want to accept genuine and serious entries only and don’t want to create spam.
Q2. How do I participate online to submit my photos?
Ans. First you must fill the registration form, pay the registration fees and then on the next page of the form you will get the option to upload your photograph. Without paying the registration charge the entry won’t be considered.
Q3. What are the basics for preparing photos to enter?
Ans. Each image you want to submit must fall under the contest themes as mentioned on the contest page of website. The entry (photograph) that you are uploading should not exceed more than 3 MB. You can only submit one entry at a time. Image should be in JPEG format. Any entrants MUST NOT infringe on the rights of any other photographer or person, or submit images that involve the willful harassment of wildlife or damage to the environment by the photographer. Photos that do not conform to these basic requirements is means for disqualification.
Q4. How should I name my digital photo files before uploading?
Ans. The name should be relevant to what is captured in the photograph. The image should be labelled as ‘YourName’_ ‘Caption of Image’. Example “Ayush_Sunset”.
Q5. Can I mail my entries?
Ans. Yes. In case if you are unable to use the online registration form, you may mail in your entries to us. You should write your name, address, city and contact, Paytm number and then pay the registration charge via Paytm. Without registration charge the entry won’t be considered.
Q6. How many winners will there be?
Ans. There will be a total of 3 winners out of all mentioned themes.
Q7. What should I do if I have problems during the entry or payment process?
Ans. Just email us at email@example.com with your complete information including your name, city and contact number.
Q8. Is there a limit on the number of photos I can submit?
Ans. No, the participants can submit as many entries as they like at Rs. 50 per entry. Each entry will be considered only when submission charge is paid for it.
Q9. Will other entrants be able to see my photos?
Ans. No, only the Udaipur Vibes Team and the judge(s) will be able to see your photos.
Q10. Who owns the rights to my photos?
Ans. You own the rights to your photos! By entering the Click & Capture, you grant Udaipur Vibes a non-exclusive license to your photos ONLY for use related to the contest. (For a more complete explanation, see the submission guidelines mentioned on the contest page).
Q11. What if I have trouble with my digital submissions?
Ans. If you are having trouble uploading your photos, make sure they meet the photo entry requirements. Individual photos must be Jpegs. Images will be downsized if they exceed 3 MB. Make sure your submissions are properly labeled with and no extra spaces. If you are having ANY trouble, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q12. How much can I manipulate my photos?
Ans. Photos entered may not be digitally altered beyond standard optimization (minor burning, dodging; limited color correction and cropping; the removal of dust; etc.). Adjusting the exposure or contrast is fine, but do not, for example, remove branches or cut and paste a bird into a scene. This will cause your entry to be disqualified. Please be prepared to submit your RAW or original file if requested by the judges. Black and white and Panoramic stitched and HDR images are allowed.
Q13. Does it matter when or where my photographs were taken?
Ans. Photos taken any time under mentioned themes of Click & Capture are eligible.
Q14. How will the entries be judged?
Ans. All entries will be judged on the basis of technical quality, originality, artistic merit, and overall appeal. The judges will not know the name or professional affiliation of entrants in the initial round of judging.
Q15. When will the winners be determined? When will they be notified?
Ans. The winners will be determined by 10th of August and will be notified by email. Winners will be featured on our website and on the social handles.
Q16. May I submit a photo I submitted in another photo contest?
Ans. Yes, as long as the image did not already win a Click & capture Contest.
Q17. May I submit a photo that’s been published in a magazine or book?
Ans. Yes, as long as it was not already published in a Magazine and is clicked by you only. Let us know where this image has been viewed previously.
Q18. If I withdraw from the awards, can I get a refund?
Ans. No, once you have officially entered your information and we have accepted your payment, we cannot offer you a refund.
Q19. What if I still have questions?
Ans. If you can’t find your answer here or in the Guidelines, email us at email@example.com if you still have any other issues regarding the contest and we’ll do our best to help you.